My two (two!) pieces for the "Magical Girl Heroines: Sailor Moon and Sailor Senshi"gallery show, happening THIS SATURDAY (that’s tomorrow!) at Q-Pop in lovely downtown Los Angeles! The art i’ve already seen for this show looks AMAZING and i’m super pumped to be part of it along with many talented pals and talented potential-future-pals.
smoo told me to draw zutara week stuff so instead i drew some modern au gaang. sorry for my shitty handwriting.
Venus, an adorable Chimera cat from North Carolina, has a striking two-toned face and different colored eyes.
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
*goes to a party and awkwardly follows friend around the entire time**goes to a family reunion and awkwardly follows mom around the entire time*
There’s not service where I’m going for a few days >:////////